Somerset nursery Fitzroy/The Park Nursery

(3 Posts)
kickangel21 Fri 29-May-15 20:35:35

Hi mums smile I was wondering if anyone has had experience of or currently has their tots at Somerset nursery Fitzroy place or the Park Nursery? I'm torn between the two! Thanks smile

wecanbeheroes Sat 30-May-15 02:14:07

I have one at the Park. I really like it. Although they have had quite a high staff turnover , because the girls are not well paid. the manager is lovely though. It's probably not that pushy in terms of literacy/numeracy but my DD2 (who is there) is further ahead than her big sister was at the same stage so they must be doing something like.

I wasn't that keen on somerset when I visited, although they are both part of the same group

Dibblydowcus Fri 20-Nov-15 19:27:54

If it's not too late I'd strongly caution against Somerset Fitzroy. Seek out the June 2015 Care Inspection Report. It's catalogues serious failings and rates them as 'weak' across all elements. We found them to be woeful and actually withdrew our child for fear that she wasn't safe.

Avoid them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now