Win tickets for Freckleface Strawberry the Musical!

(6 Posts)
LocalEditorGlasgow Mon 17-Mar-14 22:43:32

We have two sets of family tickets to give away for the Scottish Youth Theatre's new production of Strawberry the Musical http://www.scottishyouththeatre.org/involved/freckleface_strawberry_the_musical/

The show is a family musical based on the best selling book by celebrated actress Julianne Moore and is presented in Scotland for the first time by
Scottish Youth Theatre.

It will run in Glasgow from 11 to 21 April, 2pm & 5:30pm, plus 11am shows
on 13, 18, 19 & 21 April (no shows on Monday 14 April).

To be in with a chance of winning, just post in the thread below telling us your favourite family musical, theatre or TV show.

Closing date is 4th April and winners will be notified by personal message via Mumsnet. A family ticket is for four people.

Good luck!

ExForcesSweetheart Tue 18-Mar-14 09:41:25

Matilda

LocalEditorGlasgow Tue 01-Apr-14 22:12:24

So this competition closes on Friday. We have two sets of family tickets to give away, and so far only one person has entered. I am no mathematical genius, but I'd say your chances of winning this are pretty high!

Just post your favourite family musical, theatre or TV show below to be in with a shout.

mrsfojut Wed 02-Apr-14 17:29:03

The lion king

LocalEditorGlasgow Thu 03-Apr-14 21:20:43

This competition ends tomorrow, any last entries??

LocalEditorGlasgow Fri 04-Apr-14 21:21:07

Congrats to our winners, I've sent each of you a PM.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now