Childrens Party Entertainers

(8 Posts)
tizzytots Wed 07-Nov-12 17:53:53

Hi i went to a party where Mr and mrs juggles were entertaining i ended up staying with my daughter as she was a bit under the weather , and absolutely loved it , fantastic entertainer . i have booked a party for next Jan and cant wait , they do have a website mrandmrsjuggles.co.uk 01202569280

lagera Sun 16-Sep-12 08:38:54

For my daughter's 8th birthday party a couple of years ago I used the play in the clay party bus, which I think is now based in Drymen but will come to your house depending on numbers.

The bus is a double decker bus. On the upper floor is the pottery work shop and below is eating and party area. The pottery made by the children was delivered ot me about a week later.

The price at that time was £10 a head for 2 hours. This include the pottery lesson and a really nice party bag. It was really good value. I provided the food.

All the childen really enjoyed the pottery making and the novelty of having a party on a double decker bus!

The contact is louise@playintheclay.co.uk

AmritKaur1 Thu 13-Sep-12 21:04:14

The creation station arty party

dotjs70 Thu 30-Aug-12 22:18:14

Thank you!

giraffesCantGoBackToSchool Thu 30-Aug-12 07:41:55

also been to a funkydance party, that was good too

giraffesCantGoBackToSchool Thu 30-Aug-12 07:41:05

song and dance factory are fab!

thecatsminion Thu 30-Aug-12 07:11:01

My sister used Pirate Pete a few years ago and he was good. She also got the Animal Man, although the kids get to touch the animals/beasties so best if your kids won't be too scared to do that. Not sure about prices, sorry.

dotjs70 Wed 29-Aug-12 20:44:55

Hi there, I'm arranging a birthday party for my 8 yr old and am looking for any recommendations for party entertainers. Also has anyone used Mr Giggles or the song and dance factory? Also what is a normal price range/ Any help would be much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now