New friends wanted

(10 Posts)
Mamasmith12 Thu 15-Nov-12 14:14:13

I would! I moved to the west end last year and have no mummy friends in Glasgow. My LO is nearly 6 months. We're in kelvindale.

Wabberjocky Tue 13-Nov-12 23:09:15

Me too! About to go on early maternity with number two. Anybody fancy a west end meetup?

Judebear Sun 04-Nov-12 22:34:19

Hi everyone,

My children are 5 and 7 so a bit older, have just finished studying a postgraduate diploma and am currently at a bit of a loose end during the day, would definately be up for meeting new people smile

Jude x

Simone1402 Sat 03-Nov-12 22:29:31

Hey All,

I have a 2yr old and 4yr old and would be totally up for play dates.
I live in Blairdardie.

smile

Simone

hughesycuthelgirl Sat 29-Sep-12 21:50:49

Hi ladies, I just posted then noticed this down a bit.
I have a 6 month old and 2 year old and am just a bit out of west end (near clydebank) and wondered if you would like some newbies joining you?
Jacqui

BedGirl Wed 08-Aug-12 11:58:19

If anyone is still looking for friends/playdates I in the west end too with a 2 year old dd. Michelyn you will be living very close to me smile

I have been hear for years and years so could you the sights grin I can also provide adult conversation and tea.

michelyn Mon 09-Jul-12 09:08:17

I'm moving to the West End next month and would love to meet up with both of you when I do! I have a 2.5 year old boy and we don't know anyone in the area. My husband is attending the University of Glasgow this fall (as a mature student) so we're moving up from Carlisle.

Where abouts are the two of you? We're going up this Friday to sign the lease on a flat in Partick near the corner of Byers Road and Dumbarton Road.

otsegs Wed 27-Jun-12 13:41:34

BornStroppy,
I think I sent a PM, but not really sure it worked. If you didn't get it just send one to me. I'm getting the hang of this mumsnet thing, but not sure I always get it right.

S

BornStroppy Fri 22-Jun-12 20:56:57

Hi, we moved to the west end a coupe of weeks ago. OK, not strangers to the area as we lived here years ago, but nonetheless, up for meeting new chums! I have a two year old as well - PM me if you´d like to meet up. x

otsegs Mon 18-Jun-12 14:50:12

My family and I are new to the West End area and I am looking for mommies with kids to play with! For ME and my 2 yr old son and 6 mo. old daughter. I'm realizing that many toddler play groups "close" for summer. I am hoping to find some moms to have play-dates with. Or, I'll take any advice on where to go with my 2 yr. old during the day to find other kids his age. We are getting bored just going to the park every day and the weather doesn't always cooperate! Plus, I could use some good adult conversation (actually, it doesn't even have to be good, just adult!).

Thanks,
Sarah

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now