Pollokshields Early Years Centre / Melville St Nursery (Southside)

(4 Posts)
PrancingBuffalo Tue 06-Sep-11 18:30:44

Hi, I just wondered if anyone knows anything at all about nursery provision here - I can't find anything online. Is anyone's DCs going there, what do you think if so? What are the opening hours, fees, provision, etc, and do they have places available? Any information at all would be great!

TIA

prettybird Wed 07-Sep-11 16:01:25

All I know about it is that they shut the Newark Drive nursery so that the kids that would have gone there could feed into it and tried to shut the Nithsdale Road nursery - but it was saved after opposition consultation.

Ds (who is now in P7) went to Nithsdale so I was aware of it but not directly affected.

Ishbel66 Wed 07-Sep-11 20:13:27

check out www.glasgowcitycouncil.co.uk or .com, select online services, a-z directory,N for nurseries, tons of info follow early years provision links.

PrancingBuffalo Sun 11-Sep-11 16:11:59

Thanks - I've been for a look - it looks great, lots of space, and all nice and new, staff seem happy. GCC website - Ishbel, you must be better at navigating it than me, I've never been able to find much out from it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now