Hillhead new school - after school club?

(5 Posts)
suzydelarosa Fri 26-Aug-11 15:08:35

hi - daughter in P1 didn't get into the afterschool club. I'm desperately scrambling around for babysitters/childminders for her.

Sometimes schools will do a pickup and take children to an alternative after school club. Does anyone know if that's available at Hillhead?

Any suggestions for after school care welcome. I work FT close by but not finished until well after 5.

Thanks all!

kirmcc Sun 28-Aug-11 10:36:43

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

kirmcc Sun 28-Aug-11 11:07:18

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

kirmcc Mon 29-Aug-11 09:34:53

Just wanted to say i'm sorry to those that thought I put up to much information in my previous posts. I didn't think I put up anything that couldn't be found elsewhere online and couldn't be observed by someone who was standing at the school, however I was not aware of any letter sent out by school about adults behaving inappropriately outside of the school. I never received such a letter nor did anyone else I know through the school. I would of thought twice about posting it but i was just trying to help out the op.

sorry again.

JustAsWell Mon 29-Aug-11 11:57:37

Hi kirmcc - we received a letter on Friday about this - maybe you can get a copy from office?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now