Anyone fancy playdate with me and my 20 month old daughter

(5 Posts)
NaAthena Thu 25-Aug-11 20:05:12

Am looking to meet up with mums who have toddlers around my girls age so she can make friends. She's not in nursery and find she's lonesome and wish for company her own age. She watches other children with big wishful eyes, its breaking my heart!

NaAthena Thu 25-Aug-11 20:05:44

We live in Hillington but drive so can meet up other places toosmile

bethelbeth Thu 25-Aug-11 21:58:39

Hi NaAthena, it's an awful feeling I know. I worry about my DD for the same reasons. (She's 20 months.) We live in the Southside (Clarkston) and go to a mother and toddler group on Thursdays which you're more than welcome to join us at.

I do think it would be worthwhile finding a local mother and toddler group as well though- makes life a bit easier and it might surprise you who's literally on your doorstep! I know that there is a few in Hillington... if you need any more information about them I will do a bit of digging for you- just let me know?

irnbrukid Fri 26-Aug-11 15:07:50

Hello Ladies ! I would love to meet up ! My wee girl is 2and a half but I work full time tho- but hopefully we could maybe meet up at the weekend sometime if that suits anyone? Look forward to hopefully getting our wee ones together ! X

irnbrukid Fri 26-Aug-11 15:08:42

Meant to add Im in Shawlands !! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now