Maternity Clothes Shopping in Glasgow - for work??

(5 Posts)
Esfahan Tue 19-Jul-11 07:24:01

I already tried to post this once - hopefully it won't now come up twice!

I've got an interview next week - but am 8 months pg. My old non-pg work clothes won't fit and I don't know where in Glasgow is best to go for smart skirt/trousers. Any good suggestions?

ryansmum1 Tue 19-Jul-11 09:26:14

I got my work trousers in new look. I'm sure there's better but they weren't too expensive and looked good. H and M in St enoch centre was good too. Next has a good range online but i didnt know when i was pregnant so havent tried them myself. Hth. Good luck for the interview!

cocobongo Wed 20-Jul-11 23:12:46

I didn't find places in town were good at all. I quite liked Mamas & Papas- felt better quality and had some nice dresses that could be used for interviews. I got most smart stuff online as maternity clothes in town were really bad- New Look was probably the best of a bad bunch, but quality not great. All the places I expected to be good (eg M&S) were absolutely terrible with very little choice. And John Lewis & Frasers didn't even have a maternity section- shocking!!!

fifegirl75 Tue 26-Jul-11 18:52:35

Hi, best place I have found for mat clothes is Silverburn as New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Next and H&M there all have a maternity section.

LeaveYourDignityAtTheDoor Mon 01-Aug-11 15:38:11

H&M are quite good.

Debenhams is good as they have DP maternity and Red Herring maternity wear.

Also, are you near a big Asda? I found the George maternitywear really good and not too pricey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now