any glasgow meet ups during the summer hols?

(11 Posts)
irnbrukid Sun 17-Jul-11 02:45:00

Hi there ! I just wondered if there were any wee meet ups planned for ovr the hols? I have a dd who is 2 and a half and it would be lovely to meet up with some othr mums! I ststay on the south side but can travel! X

giraffesCantZumba Tue 19-Jul-11 23:09:30

Could be arranged! Anyone else interested?

weegiemum Thu 21-Jul-11 13:13:28

Now I'm back holidays am free for the next 3 weeks with 3 hulking primary age brutes (who are actually really good with wee ones) to entertain. So I'm interested!

letsgetloud Thu 21-Jul-11 18:52:12

Have a couple of appointments on with the kids over next few weeks but if we are free we would love to come.

WhollyGhost Mon 25-Jul-11 06:26:15

I'd be interested!

letsgetloud Mon 25-Jul-11 12:48:28

Right will I just come up with somewhere then?

What about Pollok Park this thursday or friday the 28th and 29th July or the following Thursday 4th August or Friday 5th August?

I had thought about Kelvingrove Park and if it was raining we could go to the art galleries instead but I know it is a nightmare to park there.

What does everyone else think?

WhollyGhost Mon 25-Jul-11 13:02:57

Thursday afternoons work for me

Either Pollok park or Kelvingrove would work - since the Queen Mother's and the old Transport museum closed down, I've never had any problem parking in the side streets opposite. Though it is possible that the Riverside museum has changed that.

letsgetloud Tue 26-Jul-11 09:38:22

Will we just say the Burrell Collection for this Thursday at 1pm?

If this time doesn't suit then just say.

That is good to know the parking has improved at Kelvingrove. I am over that way today so will try and have a look out for parking there.

WhollyGhost Thu 28-Jul-11 10:20:46

I can't make it now due to carpet fitters changing their time of arrival to 1pm sad

letsgetloud Thu 28-Jul-11 12:27:22

Don't think anyone else is going so I won't bother giving meeting up details or anything.

Enjoy your lovely new carpets whollyghost. The new carpet smell is lovely.

irnbrukid Tue 02-Aug-11 02:08:05

have just got my internet working again- yipppeee ! Sorry i didnt reply.. not to worry.... cant make this sat but am free ovr next 2 weeks if anyone fancies meetin up... i live on south side and dont drive but can go on buses... x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now