New mum with young baby hoping to meet some lovely people on here...

(8 Posts)
GlasgowFi Wed 22-Jun-11 17:44:13

Hello,

I'm a 35 year old first time mum to a six month old baby boy. It would be lovely to meet other mums in a similar situation. My friends either don't have children or their little ones are a bit older, and my health visitor didn't offer any First Time Mums Groups which hasn't helped!

Look forward to hearing from you smile x

Geordieminx Wed 22-Jun-11 20:16:18

We are meeting next Thursday at Craft Life on the Great Westn Road if you would like to come along?

bethelbeth Fri 24-Jun-11 00:36:31

Can't promise lovely people but we do like to make an effort every now and then wink

bethelbeth Fri 24-Jun-11 00:37:15

And seconded for the Life Craft. Great wee place to get you motivated to get creative again and child friendly!

RedHairedGirlie Fri 24-Jun-11 13:05:41

have you thought aboout Buggyfit? Runs at different parks around Glasgow - I met loads of lovely mums through this class when on mat leave - sadly can't make it anymore but have made some good friends :-)

RedHairedGirlie Fri 24-Jun-11 13:06:20

have you thought aboout Buggyfit? Runs at different parks around Glasgow - I met loads of lovely mums through this class when on mat leave - sadly can't make it anymore but have made some good friends :-)

www.netmums.com/listings/BOARDS/glasgow/161/Buggy_Fit_and_WAM_Fitness_Wellbeing//90152405/]]

RedHairedGirlie Fri 24-Jun-11 13:06:57

oops .. not sure what happened there!! :-0

GlasgowFi Tue 28-Jun-11 16:34:06

Hi girls, thanks for the lovely messages. Unfortunately I can't make Thursday's just now but Lite Craft sounds great. After posting I noticed other posts about meet-ups so will keep any eye on what's on grin)))) x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now