CaperhousePlaybarn EK closed down

(7 Posts)
itsawonderfuldarleneconnorlife Fri 31-Dec-10 00:57:55

Not my favourite softpay by far but tried going there today as was in the area and the DCs needed a bit of a run around.

Signs up outside saying 'ceased business'.

Dont know how long for.

Wasn't there a thread a while back slagging it off?

FalachFead Fri 31-Dec-10 20:37:15

It shut down about a month ago and even the employees were in the dark right up until the day before! Mysterious...

giraffesCantDirtyDance Sat 22-Jan-11 01:54:43

I cant think what one that is, was that the one with the "go karts" ie little tike cars? If so I hate that place, and its inside a sort of sports centre?

I like the one with the marmasettes grin The blue slide is fab, too scared to go on red one.

KristinaM Fri 18-Feb-11 04:10:31

No, it was the one beside morrions and stewartfield community centre. It's been run down and badly managed for years and now there is Amimal magic nearby. Plus I hear there is another soft play at playsport, just down the road

giraffesisonadiet Fri 18-Feb-11 05:55:14

oh yes its playsport i dont like

letsgetloud Sun 20-Feb-11 00:57:09

giraf - why don't you like the soft play in playsport?

I don't own it or work in it. Just wondered what made you dislike it. I thought it was one of the better softplays I have frequented grin

SilkySilky Sun 19-Jun-11 10:03:00

Playsport EK softplay is very spacious and you only pat for the time u stay . Playbarn in stewartfield said to reopen as fast food outlets, but a youth club would have been better option for area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now