New to the area

(3 Posts)
AlmostWelshLass Tue 05-Apr-16 13:34:01

Hello Everyone (anyone??)
I am new to the Wrexham and area and while we have family up here we don't have any friends locally so it would be lovely to meet new friends with young families. We have a 2 year old and my better half looks after her all day and we swap in the evenings so he can work P/T. We don't really know the area that well and would love some recommendations for dad friendly toddler groups and good places to go. Do any families out there have SAHDs who would like to meet up so he can have some slightly more 'manly conversations!'

frenchyutd Sat 11-Feb-17 11:02:10

hi everyone. we are looking to move to queens-ferry area around rowan rd.and or sandycroft. we do not know the area and wondering if anyone could tell us if this is a nice area for living and also shopping and dog walking areas. thank you in advance.

Ahardmanisgoodtofind Sat 11-Feb-17 17:12:55

Hi, we're a bit further away (Denbighshire) and I only really know queensferry by reputation/for shopping occasionally. But if you're on Facebook post in one of the local for sale swap pages, people are always doing itround here (lots of people moving in and around) and should get a good,honest response

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now