Talk

Advanced search

wrexham area.. anyone got a four yr old and wanna make new friends?

(6 Posts)
not2nitedarling Sat 28-Jun-14 10:12:56

Hi, I'm 42 and dd is 4, she will be 5 in 3 mnths. I am looking for a friend who wants to meet up and do stuff together. Do u have a four year old too and are dreading the upcoming school holidays? Want to go to the park..? have a picnic.. like going for walks? Will be cheap or free activities but still loads more fun than doing it on our own. Anyone interested?

Pinkcandy01 Fri 03-Oct-14 13:28:31

Hi, I would love to make new friends in the Wrexham area too. My little boy is seven and hasn't got anyone to play with and we would love to meet nice people. I also have a 12 year old daughter.

viciparc Mon 16-Feb-15 22:02:32

Hi I'm new to Mumsnet, I'm also 42 with a four yr old dd, if I'm not too late on this thread send me a message.

not2nitedarling Sun 15-Nov-15 18:32:28

My dd is six now, how's eeveryone doing?

OccasionalTherapy Wed 25-Nov-15 13:14:03

Hey not2nitedarling my ds is 6 and we're gearing up for the annual scrabble for toys that he'll play with for all of 10 minutes on Christmas Day before lying in a heap for the rest of the year. How are you doing?

not2nitedarling Thu 18-Feb-16 17:37:07

Great thanks occ, my how time flies, dd in school full time and me working most days, not much time for a social life nowadays xx you ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: