Falkirk car boot sale!

(30 Posts)
Rumpel Tue 28-Apr-09 09:40:47

Hi all, just to let you know that there is a car boot sale at the Dawson Community centre Falkirk this Sunday 3rd May from 11am to 2pm selling kids stuff ages 0-16 and maternity items.

Rumpel Thu 07-May-09 15:15:56

It is massive but the toddler area has a very steep ramp ot get over to get in and my DD is 2.5 and tall for her age and had to get help getting up and over.

It has 2 fab laser gun rooms - friend and I had a great time shooting everyone smile Lots of themed rooms with amazing artwork by

www.cadoodles.com

a pirate room, american diner, farm, underwater, a replica of Hampden Park - used for kids parties.

They have 2 sensory rooms for littlies - 1 dark and 1 light, an arts and crafts for messy play and making braceltes, bookmarks allsorts of items - reasonably priced too.

Plenty of seats. It is a bit expensive for tiny ones and could do with an area with rideons, soft things for littlies and footholds on the ramp into the toddler bit but all in all it is great. I think Cadwinkles is horrible, Kidz World in Alloa is really good.
It has very healthy freshly prepared food for everyone (babies too) and big squishy sofas, books, ride-ons for teenies, a baby area and this Monday the 11 th it is free entry as they are starting up a toddler play wwhere they will entertain your toddler whilst you can chat and have a cuppa.

www.kidzworld.co.uk

Rumpel Thu 07-May-09 15:19:00

sorry

www.cadoodlesmurals.co.uk

Rumpel Thu 07-May-09 15:22:04

and

www.kidz-world.co.uk/

ja9 Thu 07-May-09 20:42:46

rumpel what time does kids world open at on monday?

Rumpel Thu 07-May-09 21:21:49

9.45am - 11am but you can stay as long as you like. They are going to run the toddler thing every Mon and Thurs but this is a one off freebie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now