please help! childcare needed!

(5 Posts)
mummyspice Wed 16-Sep-09 16:32:26

Hi all! This is my first time on here so apologies for asking for help straight away! can anyone recommend a good nursery or reliable childminder in the cullompton/willand/uffculme area. I'm tearing my hair out trying to find one to take my Ds on the days/hours i need cover. Thanks...

bluebump Wed 16-Sep-09 16:58:13

Is Tiverton too far out? My DS is at Kingfishers Nursery which seems ok. My DS is in the baby room (under 2s) which does seem fairly full, i'm not sure how old your DS is...

This link is useful, you type in where you want childcare and it lets you know all of the available places.

Hope that helps!

mummyspice Thu 17-Sep-09 09:06:49

Thanks for that link. Difficult to know where to get useful info from. Tiv a bit far out but all depends on where i am put when i go back to work. Ds is 6 months now and will be 10 when i go back.

bluebump Thu 17-Sep-09 18:49:47

I agree, I only chose Kingfishers because it is on the same site that I work! The Ofsted reports should give you the official info on some places, one colleague puts her DD in one of our local nurseries and rates it, only for me to read in their report loads of bad things! I hope you manage to find somewhere.

PootleTheFlump Tue 29-Sep-09 16:34:43

Try ringing DISC, they were really helpful. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now