Hi! New Girl!

(4 Posts)
PoohBear26 Sun 02-Aug-09 18:51:13

Hi! I'm brand new to Mumsnet today! I'm pregnant with my first baby, due in September!! I'm looking for other Mums and Mums-to-be to talk to online or over a coffee.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ladylou83 Sun 02-Aug-09 18:57:10

Hi Poohbear26, congratulations on being PG. Im still at the TTC stage, and hoping the find a BFP sometime this week, as now officially late. :O

If u ever want to chat, just message me x

PoohBear26 Mon 03-Aug-09 13:01:46

Hi Ladylou83. Thank you for your message! Ooh, how exciting for you, how long have you been TTC for? I hope you do get a BFP, let me know!!

I was told for years that my chances of conceiving were very thin, so I was absolutely blown away when I found out! I actually did about 20 pregnancy tests just to make sure.

Do you have any children, or will this be your first? x

Ladylou83 Mon 03-Aug-09 21:03:59

This will the 1st. We have been trying properly for 3 months now. I havent been on the pill for 4 years so were hoping we would catch soon. I had gynie problems 6years ago that required treatment so were hoping that it wont interfere too much with the TTC. Fingers crossed.

How are you finding being preggers so far? Is it the joyful experience everyone says it is? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now