A Night Out with The Unmumsy Mum - ask Sarah a question

(9 Posts)
LocalEditorExeter Mon 20-Feb-17 14:47:49

We are ridiculously excited to reveal that Mumsnet Exeter is hosting A Night out with the Unmumsy Mum to celebrate her latest book launch. On Wednesday 8 March, 7.30pm, at Exeter’s new Puerto Lounge on the Quay, you can grab a glass of bubbly and meet Exeter’s world famous blogger and best-selling author, Sarah Turner.

Local blogger, Tilly, from Mummy Rules, and I will be interviewing Sarah on your behalf.

We need your questions! What have you always wanted to know about the Unmumsy Mum? Maybe you want to find out how Sarah became a published writer? Or perhaps you want to know how she stayed sane in the early days of parenting a toddler and baby?

Whatever it is, pose your question here* - and we’ll select as many as time allows.

Anyone who posts a question for Sarah will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three copies of Sarah's new book 'The Unmumsy Mum Diary'.

There’ll also be time for you to ask a few questions on the night. Buy your tickets here (for £10, which includes a glass of prosecco): mumsnetexeter-unmumsymum.eventbrite.co.uk.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

*You’ll need to join mumsnet.com to create your own username for the forum - it shouldn’t take long and it’s free.

joey179 Tue 21-Feb-17 12:32:18

What does your husband think of your new book and is he proud of what you have achieved?

EggFlipped Wed 22-Feb-17 10:50:17

When you started writing, were you writing primarily for yourself or were you writing for an audience from the beginning?

carrotcakecupcake Mon 27-Feb-17 21:20:29

Do you ever find yourself in situations with your family thinking "Oh I should blog about this"? And does that spoil things ever?
What would make you stop blogging? Is there a line you won't cross?

Babydontcry Mon 27-Feb-17 22:00:59

Does anyone in your family disapprove of what you write?

Lovelilies Mon 27-Feb-17 22:45:24

Have you made gazillions of ££s and can now rest on your laurels?
(still reading no.1 book- it's great! 11yo DD1 likes it too grin)

coffeeandbubbles Fri 03-Mar-17 15:40:08

Can you tell us about something you had to edit out of either book? If not, how much prosseco do you need before telling us?

LocalEditorExeter Fri 10-Mar-17 09:44:54

Congrats Joey179 and CarrotCakeCupCake. You and Jo (Facebook entry) have won a copy of The Unmumsy Mum Diary!!!

Please can you email me on exeter@mumsnetlocal.com with the best address to post it to?

carrotcakecupcake Sat 11-Mar-17 00:10:11

That's awesome!! I've sent you an email now grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now