Photographer Needed

(7 Posts)
CharlotteWinton Tue 12-May-15 11:35:02

Help...We are new to the area and have just been let down by our wedding photographer, does anyone know someone who is good, professional and relaxed in the Exeter Area?

tinajudge Tue 12-May-15 11:56:14

I am very sorry to hear that.
I had an amazing guy to take our wedding photos a great mix of candid and some organised stuff too, very informal, relaxed but very professional.
I have used him again a number of times since then, to do pregnancy and also shots of my daughter since birth.
He is called Pure Photography, but was called something else when he did our wedding. His website is
www.pure-photography.co.uk

I hope this helps.

LocalEditorExeter Tue 12-May-15 14:00:08

Hi CharlotteWinton - really sorry to hear you were let down. I popped your request for recommendations on Facebook and had a few responses:
www.facebook.com/MumsnetExeter

Just in case you're not on Facebook, here are the recommendations:

Victoria Andrews: Studio 5 photography based in Teignmouth - absolutely wonderful!

Emma Parsons: Lee maxwell highly recommend

Jenny Woolacott-Scarr: Travers & Brown were amazing.

Hope this helps. Best of luck with the wedding planning and welcome to Exeter x

SianRobinson Tue 12-May-15 14:36:06

Cami Sturtridge is fantastic, she is currently based in Cornwall but travels this way often. Cami Noelle Photography

I have had photos of my youngest son by her (he looks lovely on her site wink, but she does weddings too.
She is also much cheaper than a lot of wedding packages and gives a great relaxed and personal feel.

LocalEditorExeter Mon 18-May-15 20:16:10

Hi again, Just to say we had loads more recommendations on Facebook - a great response. Here's the link again: www.facebook.com/MumsnetExeter?ref=hl

ganda1 Thu 16-Jul-15 21:38:53

We had Matt fryer photography for our wedding last year, he also did my sisters wedding the year before. Absolutely brilliant and would recommend him to anyone!

CharlotteWinton Sun 19-Jul-15 08:49:47

Thank you for the help, we are sorted now.

On our frantic search we did find a very good local Wedding Directory that seems to be growing, it was certainly worth taking a look at, it was called Wedding South West.

www.weddingsouthwest.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now