Anyone in Dawlish?

(6 Posts)
Curio1 Mon 16-Sep-13 16:49:28

Hi, Moved here last Dec so although I know the area I'm short of other people or families to share parenthood with, so would love to hear from anyone in this area who might like a friend:0).

I have a 25 month old son and a little one on the way next April and every group I see seems to be for toddlers or babies, rarely both. So I'm nervous that I might become isolated next year and would love to chat/meet up if anyone is interested?

Thanks.

MNExeterLocalEd Sat 21-Sep-13 11:31:16

Hi Curio1! Welcome to Devon! We have lots of friendly Mumsnetters here in the county.

You're welcome to join anything we get up to in Exeter, but you might also like to check out our Devon talk boards too, to find something a little bit more local to you.

Dawlishmum Thu 31-Oct-13 19:39:26

Hi Curio1

I have just seen your post ! I am a mum here in Dawlish and moved here last Summer 2012... I am mum to a teenager so a bit different from you , but still a mum !! I am always up to meet for a coffee if you want a natter, i am self employed so am around quite a lot . Rebecca .

MickyKD Sat 22-Mar-14 20:54:39

Hia, I'm new(ish) to Dawlish, I moved here last summer from Kent, to be nearer to my boyfriend (200 miles was just too far to pop in for a cuppa or a glass of wine!) it's me, my 12 year old son & 7 year old daughter & I'd love to get to know some people in the area, making friends is easy for kids, but not so easy for mums!

SummerMeadow33 Tue 04-Nov-14 18:34:08

I know it's an old thread, but have just moved to Dawlish myself, alone, boyfriend is still currently up in the Midlands until next year and I'm newly (10 wks) pregnant with my first. Would be lovely to meet some new people in town. How are you all finding it?

MNExeterLocalEd Thu 13-Nov-14 12:22:32

Hi SummerMeadow. Just driven through Dawlish today. Bit wet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now