Anyone know of a house to rent in Crediton ???

(5 Posts)
HopeItsSunny Thu 28-Jul-11 07:24:51

Hello!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but we are looking for a 3 bed house to rent in Crediton and have not found somewhere suitable yet so my friend suggested to try on here....We need to relocate by the end of August as my 2 kids have places at QE from September. I am very much hoping to find somewhere accessible but not on a main road, and preferably with a garden as we are moving from a rural area and it would smooth the transition to find somewhere that had a sense of "home from home"
If anyone reading this has any ideas I'd really appreciate it as I'm trying not to panic given we are reaching the end of July!
Thanks alot smile

ManateeEquineOhara Sat 30-Jul-11 09:32:39

I was looking to move to Crediton renting (have run out of money to even consider it though sad) Apart from the usual find a property and right move sites, Devon lettings sometimes has properties that don't go on the bigger sites, and Mid Devon Lettings only advertises on their own website. Good luck!

HopeItsSunny Sun 31-Jul-11 15:23:25

Thanks for your good wishes Manatee! I am very much hoping it all comes together for us. I have been checking the websites and will do so again! Sad to hear it didnt come together for you at this time. I hope you are okay and thanks again!

CandiceMariePratt Sun 31-Jul-11 15:42:27

Think Mid Devon lettings is now called Todds. Devon lettings are very helpful if you give them a ring

HopeItsSunny Sun 07-Aug-11 08:21:58

Thanks so much for your suggestions!
None of the letting agents have what we are looking for sad
I have been hoping to find someone on here who knows of a private let that is what we are after! smile
However, the agents have all been very helpful so we'll probably have to take something through them and keep looking for somewhere that feels more like home!
Thanks again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now