Sitters and/or THIS GUY

(6 Posts)
mollymunch Sat 03-Mar-12 16:18:40

hi there i have worked for sitters for many years..they are a fantastic company and all the sitters are vetted and referenced. most have childcare backgrounds and have a professional childcare qualification.
of course we are all apprehensive about leaving our children with strangers but after a couple of visits your children will love their sitter. i have looked after many children over the years and i love my little job. Go on give it a try most of my families are thankful that they can grab a little bit of their lives back!

ManateeEquineOhara Tue 27-Dec-11 08:09:02

Sorry, only just seen the replies! Thank you!

Kerita Sat 20-Aug-11 22:19:33

He also runs the after school club at St.Sidwells. My 7 year old nephew loves him! He seems fun and get them into loads of activities ect.

UniS Wed 17-Aug-11 20:04:48

bit late. I think I know who the playworker chap is. IIRC he worked/ ran the after school club at Stoke hill Junior school, also saw him in action as a sports coach. seemed nice enough chap. Very keen on sport. Good rapport with 7-14s .

ManateeEquineOhara Sat 30-Jul-11 09:34:06

Anyone ??? sad

ManateeEquineOhara Fri 22-Jul-11 20:35:58

Hi all. I have just registered with Sitters. Am still a bit eek about the whole leaving DCs with a stranger at home (although they have been going to CMs for ages). So I started to look at reviews online, but I suppose the best thing would be...does anyone local use Sitters? Are the local Sitters people nice?!

I also found this guy who is offering something similar it seems - www.playworkexeter.webs.com/ He sounds all very , err, qualified. But the picture is a bit hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now