Exeter mums to be and new mums meet up

(12 Posts)
charlienotcharlotte Mon 20-Dec-10 23:24:51

I'm twenty two weeks pregnant and haven't managed to get onto the antenatal classes in exeter. Anyone who is pregnant or a new mum and fancies a meet up once a week to chat, talk over worries, stresses and day to day stuff and have a cuppa please contact me!!

OnEdge Mon 20-Dec-10 23:32:53

yeah we could go to the children's cafe, is it called DINKYS ? I love groups like this, I'm on number 3 now.

charlienotcharlotte Tue 21-Dec-10 11:39:17

erm not sure - haven't been in Exeter for too long. But yeah sounds like a good idea. This is my first one!

stariesamie Fri 31-Dec-10 01:09:22

helloo...im a new mummy with no friends with babies in exeter... my baby girl is 13 weeks old today and we would love to make some mum and baby friends in exeter... whats dinkys? x

RedShoesFan Wed 12-Jan-11 13:31:33

Hiya, did you guys meet up in the end? And, if so, is there any chance that DS and I could tag along next time? He's 17 weeks old and we don't really know many other mums with little ones in the area [lonely smilie]

charlienotcharlotte Mon 30-May-11 14:04:18

Hi ladies no we didn't meet up in the end. If anyone's still interested though would really like to get something started and as its half term maybe this could be a good week to organise something? Suggestions on places and dates please??

harleymummy Mon 20-Jun-11 15:57:11

Hi ladies,
im 29 weeks pregnant and recently moved back to the area, would like to get to know other mums and mums to be.... has there been any meet ups or is anyone else still interested in doing something?

tinker316 Mon 20-Jun-11 20:22:39

hi!!

tinker316 Mon 20-Jun-11 22:21:27

Sorry- had bit of a blip with my prev msg blush

I have a DD who is nearly 13 months old & is full of beans wink would love 2 meet up with any mums or mums2b in Exeter area.smile

charlienotcharlotte Sun 24-Jul-11 13:35:32

There was no meet up in the end but am still up for something! Anyone got any ideas of places and times? Im thinking a cafe? And maybe a wednesday?

Kerita Fri 05-Aug-11 12:08:50

Hi Ladies! I would love to meet up and meet some new people. I have a 9 month old boy. Wednesdays are good for us. maybe late morning or early afternoon?

charlienotcharlotte Sat 06-Aug-11 21:59:41

We now have meet ups on a Sunday - with one organised for tomorrow at 1.30 Bull Meadow Park. Anyone interested in joining message me - we would love to have you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now