more info please!

(8 Posts)
bubbalootie Wed 26-Sep-07 21:08:01

Welcome to Mumsnet Chelmsford. I am bubbalootie, one of a slightly mad bunch they call tsarinas. I'm going to try and keep stuff up to date on here but would love your help in keeping an eye on things and making sure entries are accurate. PLEASE let me know if you spot anything dodgy and I will use my (somewhat limited) powers to sort it out.
If you know of anything that's going on that's not on the site then please add but otherwise please comment on what is already featured as we have a fair amount of info but we could do with more opinions. C'mon everybody!

bubbalootie Thu 27-Sep-07 18:20:52

Hi all. If any of you fancy joining the tsarinas (there are three in Chelmsford to my knowledge)then please get in touch with me or Carrie at MNHQ. The more the merrier.....
PS if you are a chelmsford tsarina it would be great to hear from you too.

3missys Sun 30-Sep-07 21:26:09

Hi, I am from Chelmsford.... what is a tsarina?

Sarah x blush

bubbalootie Mon 01-Oct-07 23:05:47

Hi 3missys! Tsarina is just a fun name for someone who keeps an eye on our local site and tries to add local info to keep it up to date. There are three currently in Chelmsford and we keep an eye on the listings to check for repeated posts. We are able to edit things if they have been posted more than once or if the information is incorrect. If you want to join in the fun you can contact Carrie via the mumsnet homepage, following the Tsarina link. It would be great if you could add info about any groups that you are involved with or comment on those already featured and you don't need to be a Tsarina to get going.

I hope that helps.

3missys Tue 02-Oct-07 06:42:49

Thanks for that bubba! There isn't much going on in our local site at the mo is there?

Could we have a post that lists baby friendly restaurants/places in Chelmsford..... know a few but always want to hear more!

So shall start with my one.... Tropical wings in South Woodham Ferreres..... Excellent place and has lovely tea rooms... toddlers love the animals and they have home-made cakes for the mums! grin

Sarah x

bubbalootie Tue 02-Oct-07 21:05:00

check it out! baby friendly in chelmsford

hope you like it (and that the link works!)

bubbalootie Tue 02-Oct-07 21:06:59

YAY!!!!!

3missys Tue 02-Oct-07 22:11:21

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now