Classes in Rochford/Southend area (Lonely mummy)!

(5 Posts)
xNicax Fri 20-Jan-17 06:42:18

Hi all.
I was just wondering if anybody knew of any classes I could take my 1 year old little girl to in the Rochford/Southend area. I haven't lived here long so haven't got any friends in the area and it's starting to get me down! I'm quite a shy person with anxiety so find it quite difficult in making friends blush
I did take her to the Wishing well children's centre class but there were all tiny baby's there so was no good.
Thanks in advance!

RadioactivePussy Fri 20-Jan-17 10:36:52

There is a baby/toddler class at Summercourt Childrens Centre on a Monday afternoon, 1-2:30. I've found it quite friendly there. The Salvation Army on Southchurch Road have a group on a Friday mornings from 9 I think. Hamstel School have some groups too. Not sure what days. I think all the childrens centres have Facebook pages though.

RadioactivePussy Fri 20-Jan-17 10:37:11

Not sure what's going on in Rochford

xNicax Fri 20-Jan-17 11:31:08

Thank you! I'll have a look smile

gallicgirl Mon 30-Jan-17 17:58:12

Stay and Play at Eastwood Children's Centre and St Aidan's has a few toddlers going. There's lots of classes you could pay for, Talking Tots, Sing and Sign, that kind of thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now