Baby Group in Buckhurst Hill?

(8 Posts)
ladydior Wed 30-Sep-15 13:03:39

Hi Moms,
I'm a new FTM looking to make some mom friends in my local area. I moved to Buckhurst Hill a few months ago so I don't really know anyone here. I'm originally from Canada so I don't have a lot of friends in the UK anyways.

I have a very hyper 5 month old so it would be nice for him to meet other babies!
Does anyone know if there are any playgroups in the area already? Has to be walking distance as I don't drive!

Trinity99 Thu 08-Oct-15 08:02:41

Hi Ladydior,
There is a Caterpillar Music baby group at the Bridge on Princes Road, Buckhurst Hill. I'm not sure about other local baby events, but I'm going to check out Monkey music in Loughton. I've lived in Buckhurst Hill a few years now and would love to meet another new mum, particularly as I don't knkw many people in the area either! Perhaps we could meet up for a coffee/tea sometime.

helliga97 Mon 12-Oct-15 14:37:32

Hey, I joined the caterpillar music class on Wednesdays from 11-12 and it is great particularly for younger babies under 1. There's also the hey diddle diddle music class on Fridays from 9.30-10.30 and 10.30-11.30. This class I thought is great for babies older than 1. I too have just recently moved to Buckhurst Hill, so always up for meeting new mums for a coffee and chat.

Irishmammy2015 Sun 01-Nov-15 08:25:47

We did Monkey Music in the Bridge on Thursdays and Sing and sign in the Wollard Centre on Mondays. Highly recommend the sing and sign. There's also a play group in the baptist church which I wish I'd found earlier!

Ammv Wed 11-Nov-15 10:11:24

Hi. Have some 5 week old. What time and day is the caterpillar music class on princes road?thanks.

ladydior Wed 11-Nov-15 11:32:02

Hi Trinity! Sure I would love to meet for coffee, what days work for you?

ladydior Wed 11-Nov-15 11:32:28

Hi Trinity! Sure I would love to meet for coffee, what days work for you?

Irishmammy2015 Sun 22-Nov-15 06:08:25

Highly recommend Sing and Sign too. Class is great fun and Syra the teacher is great with the little ones!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now