National Rail Summer Competition

(2 Posts)
4m4nd4 Thu 09-Jul-15 14:30:06

Win a day out by train for two!

Summer is here and just in time! With longer days comes the ability to get out and about more, so use the long, warm days as an excuse to visit one of the fantastic attractions in our capital!

We’ve teamed up with National Rail and are offering 5 lucky winners a pair of First Class Off-Peak Return rail travel to London this summer.

**To enter just simply add your favourite London destination in the thread below.

Winners will be drawn at random on 10th August 2015. I will then contact you via PM for your details.**

Travelling by train remains the best way to visit London’s top attractions for less and you don’t have to be a competition winner to reap the benefits. There are over 150 2FOR1 offers available in London when you travel by train, including Theme Parks, Scare Attractions, Museums, Galleries, Cruises, Afternoon Teas and much, much more!

Choose from some of the Capital’s best-loved attractions, such as ZSL London Zoo, Kensington Palace, City Cruises, Kew Gardens and ‘The Railway Children’ - as well as lesser known gems such as a chocolate themed Afternoon Tea at the Hilton on Park Lane and the Florence Nightingale Museum.

Plan your journey and download your 2FOR1 vouchers at www.daysoutguide.co.uk or pick up a 2FOR1 London leaflet from your local National Rail station.

bbleefss Sat 18-Jul-15 15:19:47

National Theatre, although we do love going to all the theatres. Hanging out at the NT though, you tend to see a lot of actors in the cafe and me and my son play a game of who's the most famous we can spot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now