Win 1 of 3 prizes of Galt First Rattle Sets worth £10.99.

(7 Posts)
4m4nd4 Fri 25-Jul-14 14:50:49

We have three sets of Galt First Raffle Sets to offer.

Galt Toys has launched the First Rattle Set, a set of four colourful rattles to place on baby’s wrists and feet. The new addition to Galt’s First Years Range is designed to encourage babies to shake their arms and kick their legs, which make the characters rattle with every movement.

Suitable for babies aged 0+, the First Rattle Set is ideal to stimulate a young baby’s sensory and physical development. The friendly animal faces, vibrant colours and textures are perfect for helping develop senses, visual perception and colour recognition in baby’s first few weeks.

To be in with a chance of winning a set of 4 rattles, please answer the following question in the thread below.

What is your favourite animal?

The competition closes on 15th August 2014 at midnight, the 3 winners will be draw the following day. I will post on the thread and message the winners directly.

Prizes will be sent directly from Galt.

There is no cash alternative.

bobbinmcstobbin Wed 30-Jul-14 18:07:01

zebra

Nellybelly1 Fri 15-Aug-14 21:19:18

Tiger!

bobbinmcstobbin Sun 24-Aug-14 17:19:34

Hi is this competition closed now?

bobbinmcstobbin Tue 02-Sep-14 08:37:26

Is there any news on this please?

4m4nd4 Tue 02-Sep-14 12:45:31

Hello !

Been away for a couple of weeks, I will message you shortly for your details smile

bobbinmcstobbin Fri 21-Nov-14 19:44:55

Did anyone get this prize in the end? I never received anything..... sent you a couple of messages about it via your mumsnet email address 4m4nd4 but didn't get a reply so not sure whether you received them or not.

Sorry to keep going on about it but my baby would love these rattles so I would really like to get them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now