Epping/Chigwell/Loughton Meet-Up Saturday 15th March

(6 Posts)
Eppinggg Tue 11-Mar-14 20:59:00

We're having our first meet-up this Saturday, so I thought I'd spread the word over here too...
Meeting at 1.30pm at High Beach, next to the tea cabin in the main car park (opposite the King's Oak pub).
Plan is to go for a wander in the forest - babies, toddlers, and older children all welcome. My two are 4 and 2 years old so we don't normally go too far - just a chance for some fresh air and RL chat grin)

matthewblott Thu 13-Mar-14 17:50:58

Hi,

I've just joined this site. Is anyone welcome to come along on Saturday? I have a 7 year old daughter who likes the outdoors. I have only just joined the site so I don't know anyone yet but I'm keen to meet other parents as being male (and single) I find it a bit hard sometimes.

Thanks,

Matt

4m4nd4 Fri 14-Mar-14 13:15:04

Hello Matt, the details are here: http://local.mumsnet.com/essex/group-meet-ups/epping-chigwell-loughton

4m4nd4 Fri 14-Mar-14 13:15:20

local.mumsnet.com/essex/group-meet-ups/epping-chigwell-loughton

Active link !

matthewblott Fri 14-Mar-14 20:26:44

Thanks 4m4nd4!

Eppinggg Fri 14-Mar-14 22:57:21

Hi Matt, yes of course - you are more than welcome! And as this is our first meet-up, none of us from the group have actually met yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now