Anyone in Rayleigh wants to meet up?

(4 Posts)
VickyM84 Sun 22-Jun-14 16:13:06

I'm not in Rayleigh but only down the road in Rochford. I have 3 girls who are 8, 6 and 6 months.x

bigsteph Tue 06-May-14 16:57:13

Hi, i have a 3 month old son, has anyoneone else got young children and fancy meeting up for a coffee, i didnt think it would but being in all day some days, gets so boring lol
steph x

Minimummy13 Mon 10-Feb-14 19:18:46

Hi ,

Have you had many responses ? She's got a funny name but wirecatwhore ( actual name Lisa ) lives in rayleigh and she messages me a short while ago as I don't know any mums where I live in eastwood and offered a meet up for coffee. Iv not got round to it yet but she seems really nice !

My boys quite a bit younger than yours only 5 months !! My husband is on a crazy 20 hour shift today so I know all about too much time on your own ! I was out all morning but still the day feels like forever !!

Gem x x

mummyvice Sat 31-Dec-11 06:58:23

Hi. I am a mum to a 4 year old little boy (only child). My husband works a lot. Me and my son would like to find some friends we could meet up with, go out together or just stay at home to play. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now