Hello from your new local editor!

(4 Posts)
LocalEditorBarnet Fri 14-Nov-14 22:38:06

Hi everyone

I'm the new local editor for Enfield and just wanted to introduce myself and say a big hello.

Over the next few weeks I'll concentrate on adding event and activity listings for you, especially things that are wintery and Christmassy! Do feel free to add your own listings for free and/or review existing listings to help other site visitors.

I'll also focus on Mumsnet Enfield's facebook page and @MumsnetEnfield twitter a/c, to try drive more traffic here so we can get some really useful conversations going.

If you have any feedback on the site, I'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to post any thoughts here, or email me directly if you prefer.

All the best and I can't wait to talk to you all!

Jenny

LocalEditorBarnetEnfield Tue 25-Nov-14 21:40:42

Hi, me again! This time with a username that reflects my role as LE for Enfield (as well as Barnet).

I hope you're all finding this site useful? I've only been in the job for a few weeks but I'm committed to building this site and adding content for you.

Speak soon.

Ed.

Newmummyontheblock2014 Wed 26-Nov-14 16:23:33

Congratulations on your new role! I'm new to the area (as well as being a new mum!) so am looking forward to hearing about local events and activities (especially anything Christmassy!) good luck with the site!

LocalEditorBarnetEnfield Thu 27-Nov-14 11:07:49

Newmummyontheblock2014 - so lovely to have a reply, thank you!

Congratulations on becoming a new mum! As I'm sure you're finding out, it's hard work but also the most wonderful thing (apart from when it's hard work! grin

I'll find lots of lovely newborn/young baby things for you to do in the borough, and list them asap for you.

All the best and hope to continue chatting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now