Craiglockhart Tumble Tots Softplay is OPEN

(4 Posts)
rookiemater Sat 15-Aug-09 16:30:53

DS and I went along today on opening day just to report back on it ( also as unexpected bonus it was free)

Well if you have toddlers it is a good soft play, but small, think about half the size of Ratho and 1/4 the size of the commonwealth pool one. Also aimed at younger children so 6 is max age, although thats quite good for little ones who get a bit put off by big children crashing around.

The play area is gated so good for security but the coffee tables aren't in view so rather than watching from a safe distance if your DC likes to have you in view you end up spending your time in the soft play rather than nursing a coffee.

Cafe seems good and quite inexpensive. All in all probably best for the under 3s overall.

TheApprentice Sat 15-Aug-09 17:00:02

thanks, I didnt know anything about it (I'm in West Lothian not far from Ratho) but I will give it a try!

MadameOvary Sat 15-Aug-09 17:00:59

Thanks for this - will try to take a look smile

rookiemater Sat 15-Aug-09 21:58:33

Ah just one thing that might have come out incorrectly on the first message. It was free today because it was first day after that it is £4.00 a session for the over 1s so if you are close to Ratho I would stick with that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now