Husband in Stockbridge

(4 Posts)
blondie72 Sat 18-Jul-09 22:16:33

Hi there!

My hubbie has just moved to Stockbridge so I am visiting him regularly. I have a 6 month old daughter and would love to meet other mums in the area. Do you have a set date that you meet up?
Thanks in advance.

Shitemum Sat 18-Jul-09 22:30:20

I will be living in Stockbridge as of next week. My DDs are older tho'. Are you living far away? Why haven't you moved with him? {nosey emoticon}

There are playgroups locally tho' I havent checked them out...yet...

LemonDifficult Sat 18-Jul-09 22:35:14

I live in Stockbridge! (Fab place it is too.) Not sure about Mumsnet meet-ups but can recommend the Monday/Friday playgroup at 10am in St Stephens Church Hall (big church,bottom of Howe Street)but it's off on holiday now, people are usually pretty friendly there. Or there's the Thurs am at Comely Bank St Stephen's Church one. Stockbridge is a real nappy-valley, young families part of town so if you contact one of the local Health Visitors (Stockbridge Health Centre 0131 225 9191) or look on Netmums you'll definitely fine something. Good luck smile

Shitemum Sat 18-Jul-09 22:43:45

Lemon - How old is your DC? I will be looking for something to do with DD2 2.10 yo till she starts nursery in January.
Also, do you happen to know anyone with Spanish-speaking toddlers/pre-schoolers?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now