NANNY NEEDED URGENTLY

(1 Post)
Libloom Mon 13-Jul-09 01:29:30

Hello

I am looking for a nanny to start in mid August to look after my vegan son who will then be 11 months old. We live in the Gilmerton area of Edinburgh.

We require very flexible hours and days - I am a student midwife and some weeks I may be working 12 hour shifts, 9 hour shifts or mon-fri 9-5. Also, my partner works offshore, 2 weeks away and 3 weeks home. We require someone to work the 2 weeks while he is at work but not the time when he is home...therefore there will be a lot of time off so is therefore a part-time position! Hours would be about 40-45 hours per week, and no more than 5 days per week.
There would be a regular monthly wage however of £397 (based on £7 per hour).

This is a live-out, sole charge position. A UK Drivers' Licence is not necessary as we would prefer the use of buses. Duties would include a small amount of cooking, walks/outings and play etc.

I am keen to find someone for this position soon as we had someone lined up and they backed out at the last minute. If I can't find a nanny, I can't go back to uni! Please Help!

At least two references and a full enhanced Disclosure Scotland form is essential for this position. Females and Males welcome
If you are interested please pass on your qualifications and CV.

Thanks for looking!
Libby

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now