passport photos......HELP

(5 Posts)
Babybear1 Mon 22-Jun-09 19:55:45

Could someone please recommend somewhere I could bring my 12 month old DD to get her passport photo taken. My husband has an appointment with the passport office for her passport later on this week....completley last minute thing due to ryanairs change of id policy! brought her into the Kodak shop last week & the photos they took weren't any good, ended up coming out without any. have tried to take them ourselves at home, but isn't working, am beginning to panic!!!!

MildredRoper Mon 22-Jun-09 19:59:32

I'm going to take dd (13 months) to Jessops (Shandwick Place or Kinnaird Park, I think) as this was recommended by a friend.

LadySweet Tue 23-Jun-09 09:04:36

Theres a photo place in Ocean Terminal (bhs end opposite body shop), I took my 6 month old there, cost about a fiver. They show you the photos before printing them so you know what you are going to get. Guy who took my boys photos took about 10 shots but did say that some babies wriggle so much he has had to take upwards of 40 shots before getting a sutable one for a passport!

Thelongroadhome Tue 23-Jun-09 19:59:45

I went to Klick and they were fine - its all digital so they can show you before they print them out. It was Morningside but doesnt exist anymore - presume there are still some around.

HLaurens Fri 26-Jun-09 21:37:34

Probably too late, but the post office on bruntsfield place (opposite the fish and chip shop) are really good at taking polaroid passport photos - they did my three year old and 10 mth old just fine.

You can see the shot before they print it out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now