Nailpolish ( or anyone else) where would you recommend to eat out in Costorphine ?

(6 Posts)
rookiemater Sun 08-Feb-09 14:38:24

I have my consultant follow up appointment at the Bupa hospital regarding the endometriosis on Wednesday. I have asked Dh to come along so he can take notes and hold hands and things and my mum is coming to look after DS.

To try to make it all not so grim we are going to get a bite to eat afterwards. I used to live in Costorphine and from memory only the St Johns Curry Club was worth going to, anywhere else in the vicinity worth a visit ?

AMumInScotland Sun 08-Feb-09 21:17:39

Fabio's is meant to be very good - Italian restaurant on Corstorphine Road - though I've never actually eaten there... grin When we popped in without a reservation on a Saturday evening they were packed out, so reserving might be a good idea.

rookiemater Mon 09-Feb-09 16:16:51

Thanks I went to Fabios a few times, had forgotten about it, it is very good.

nailpolish Mon 09-Feb-09 16:20:50

fabios is quite far from the bupa place though

but it is nice

the manor house chinese restaurant is very good - drum brae roundabout

the st johns curry club is stil there still pretty good

there is a new indian place just opened called abida - along beside the drum brae roundabout - just before you get to it beside the bus stop

its oonly opened last week and looks really nice

or you could go to the corstorphine inn or the agenda hotel

nailpolish Mon 09-Feb-09 16:35:06

ps good luck with your appt smile

rookiemater Mon 09-Feb-09 16:38:44

Thanks nailpolish, must go and wake up DS its so peaceful when he is napping. Think may have to do St Johns, drooling a bit at the thought of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now