Suspect for the first time ever that I may have encountered a MNetter in real life!!!

(13 Posts)
mawbroon Thu 25-Sep-08 12:01:14

Was at toddler group this morning. The suspected MNetter in question was heard saying to another mum "I just keep repeating the mantra 'it's a phase it will pass, it's a phase it will pass'"

Was it you????? gringringrin

mawbroon Fri 26-Sep-08 10:19:36

LOL obviously not shock

iloverosycheeks Fri 26-Sep-08 10:37:59

was this playgroup in the centre of town?

Bensonbluebird Fri 26-Sep-08 10:45:02

Wasnae me, don't do thurs AM toddlers. Will watch my mouth in furute though!

mawbroon Fri 26-Sep-08 13:46:02

Greenbank toddlers. Mum with grey/green top with hood....

kerryk Sat 04-Oct-08 17:04:58

mawbroon we must be so close to each other!!!

(greenbamk is the one between morningside and colinton mains? hmm)

kerryk Sat 04-Oct-08 17:05:20

greenbank even!

mawbroon Sat 04-Oct-08 21:31:41

Yes, the church near the Shell filling station.

baltimore97 Tue 07-Oct-08 15:39:12

Mawbroon I think we must have met in RL, I've been to Greenbank on a couple of occasions and know lots of regulars there!

christiana Tue 07-Oct-08 16:19:36

Message withdrawn

mawbroon Wed 08-Oct-08 15:57:06

Hey baltimore that's a bit woooooooo isn't it grin

I am not a regular as in go every single week, but pop down now and again depending on what else we have on that week. Do you go on a Thursday or a Friday?

christiana, it's a nice group, definitely worth a try. I love your name btw, it was a real possibility for us if DS was a DD, but he wasn't! smile

baltimore97 Wed 08-Oct-08 20:41:41

I'm not a regular either, Mawbroon, but have been on a Thursday a couple of times. It is a bit early for me to get two DDs out of the house. It is a VERY good playgroup though.

mawbroon Wed 08-Oct-08 22:02:51

Do either of you fancy meeting up then if you live in that neck of the woods? I am a short zoom away on the number 11 bus and come down to Morningside a lot.

I have met lots of Edinburgh MNetters (and some from further afield too) so am not worried about the anonymity side of it.

I am not a hairy trucker, honest! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now