Au Pair Agency Edinburgh ?

(6 Posts)
mousemole Mon 08-Sep-08 12:34:10

We have just moved to Edinburgh from london and I am looking for an Au pair Plus. I have tried several agencies listed on Google and there is either no reply or they don't get back to your answer message. Does anyone know of a reliable agency or even better an au pair or mother's help looking for a job ?! TIA.

gingerwench Mon 08-Sep-08 15:39:07

have you tried gumtree?

mousemole Mon 08-Sep-08 18:46:24

hi ginger,yes have posted my own ad on their but really wanted to go through an agency

mawbroon Tue 09-Sep-08 17:21:09

Hi mousemole, I don't know of any, but I am a registered childminder and I do ad hoc minding if you are stuck. I am in South Edinburgh.

We did chat on a previous thread about you moving didn't we?

mousemole Wed 10-Sep-08 11:18:00

hi again mawbroon ! That's really kind of you to offer your services. I will let you know if I get stuck. I have posted on gumtree and have had some promising responses so we will see !
Loving Edinburgh life, people and place fantastic. Also, so far, our weather has been better than London, ha ha !

Scouts Tue 07-Oct-08 20:52:36

Hi,
Super Mums (www.supermums.co.uk) might be able to help you. They don't do au pairs as such, but they do nannies and mothers help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now