looking for girls aged 3-6 for playdates!

(6 Posts)
sofiele Mon 04-Aug-08 12:30:58

I've already posted once but maybe everyone was on holiday...
any little girls around West End/New Town/Stockbridge? Anyone going to Flora's this year? Or Stockbridge primary? We moved in June and the only family we've met so far are moving to London next month!

Shitemum Fri 08-Aug-08 22:55:05

Hi,
I am in Stockbridge, but only till the beginning of September as we live abroad and are just back for the summer.

Hopefully see you at the Botanics meet-up on Monday...will want to pick your brain about Stockbridge and Flora's primary schools as I am checking them out for next year when we are moving back to Edinburgh.

Shitemum Mon 11-Aug-08 22:52:47

sofiele - was hoping you'd turn up at the meet-up today - please see the thread for comments.

sofiele Wed 13-Aug-08 19:40:06

What meet-up? How do I see that thread? Sorry, I'm sort of new to mumsnet and haven't done much messaging. Can't believe I missed a local meetup! Please help!

derelicte Wed 13-Aug-08 19:47:10

Hello! I'm in Stockbridge and have a 3.5 year old girl and a 2 year old DS. I'm fairly new to the area too (moved from Aldershot about 2 months ago, although I lived in E'burgh for years before that). DD is starting at Stockbridge pre-school in a couple of weeks time. Feel free to CAT me if you want to meet up.

Shitemum Wed 13-Aug-08 22:32:23

sofiele - thought I'd seen a post from you about trying to post on a meet-up thread so assumed you'd read it. Don't worry we were rained out fairly quickly. Look at the top of this page for 'Topic list' and in there for 'Meet-ups' and also 'Mumsnet local - Edinburgh'.

derelicte - would love to hear your impressions of Stockie, as Stockbridge Primary is affectionately known (I went there when I was a child),...am hoping to go to the open day on the 28th with a view to maybe getting my DDs (nearly 2 and nearly 5)in next year. Unfortunately, we are not in the catchment area tho it is far closer to us than Flora Stevenson's...

Would be happy to meet up with you both next week or one after. Am only here till 2nd of September as we have not actually moved back permanently to Edinburgh yet...
Post here or CAT me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now