looking for a local dentist. anywhere in the city is fine.

(8 Posts)
nailpolish Mon 14-Apr-08 11:18:24

do you lik eyour dentist? please could you give me an address if you like your dentist

hs to be nice!

rookiemater Mon 14-Apr-08 13:44:28

Hi Nailpolish, hope you are well. If I recall rightly you were heading off to dentist the other week, did it not go so well ?

I'm not sure if this is of any use to you or not. Due to NHS dentist not being able to cope with my rubbish teeth have now started going to Optical express on George Street, they are very, very nice but so they should be at the price of it grin.

DS is registered at one on Morrison Street, its NHS, they seem very nice when he went in for his first appointment, but it is all a bit of a rush, and as I say my teeth are a bit extreme.

Actually this is of no use at all, as I'm sure neither of my dentists will be suitable for you.

Never mind.

kerryk Wed 16-Apr-08 13:53:38

we go to a excellent one in morningside, can usually get parked outside and its on the 16 bus route.

hope this works

they take nhs and are really patient with me (i am terrified)

nailpolish Wed 16-Apr-08 14:00:46

thansk girls, i have found one, i have an appt on tues, wish me luck!

Cristiane Thu 01-Sep-11 17:06:25

Hi, resurrecting an old link here...

But does anyone have any up to date recommendations on a dentist in Edinburgh? My daughter HATES going and so it needs to be someone patient and good humoured.

Thanks in advance

maggiethecat Mon 19-Sep-11 20:03:38

we've just registered with one in stockbridge having just moved to E/burgh. have apptmnt soon and will report back

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Mon 19-Sep-11 22:34:56

Don't know where in the city you are, but i go to Qcourt dentists in Quality St, just between Blackhall and Davidsons Mains. My DD is a lot younger than yours (2.5) but our dentist is so lovely with her - she makes her balloons out of the rubber gloves and is generally great with her. DD loves her!

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Mon 19-Sep-11 22:35:13

And they are taking on NHS patients as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now