Child friendly dentists?

(6 Posts)
IkitClause Sat 28-Jan-17 23:23:13

Hello smile DS doesn't even have teeth yet but I'm looking for recommendations in advance for a nice, child friendly dentist near either Leith or Portobello.

My dentist is great for adults but not really great for babies and children. Thank you! smile

PumpkinsMummy Sun 29-Jan-17 00:27:24

Duncan smith dental in musselburgh is amazing. Been going 6 years since DS's first tooth sprouted and he loves them.

Doowop Sun 29-Jan-17 11:04:34

Craigentinny Dental Practice - can't recommend them highly enough. My dd had a rather unpleasant experience at another dentist and someone recommended Craigentinny to me. They were absolutely super and she has gone from being almost phobic to just accepting it as a run of the mill thing. I was so impressed with their level of care that I decided to leave the private practice I had been with for years. I am a very nervous patient and usually required sedation for treatment but with Craigentinny I have not felt the need for sedation as I trust them implicitly - still nervous though!

scalliondays Sun 29-Jan-17 21:21:01

Hi
Our dentist is Victoria at 'my dentist' on portobello high st - she's lovely - very child friend lyrics and gentle. Dd now wants to be a dentist!

scalliondays Sun 29-Jan-17 21:23:03

Don't know how lyrics got in there - I've never heard her sing...

Another vote for craigentinny dental care - I had a massive phobia of dentists and they handled it incredibly well. My regular dentist is fraser but I think I've seen all of them for emergency appointments- wisdom teeth- and they are all nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now