Orthodontist recommendation

(5 Posts)
YummyTwinMummy Mon 16-Jan-17 12:32:47

Hi everyone,

My family and I are moving to Edinburgh in 2 months. My twins both need orthodontia and we've avoided starting since we knew we were moving. Does anyone have a good orthodontist? We will be in the Murrayfield/West End area but don't mind travelling for a good orthodontist. Also, we've been gone from the UK for quite some time so i cant remember whether we need a referral from a dentist to see an orthodontist. Thanks so much!

OOAOML Mon 16-Jan-17 16:19:57

My daughter goes to Ardmillan Orthodontics in the West End - because that's where our dentist referred her. She has NHS treatment and I assume most surgeries have a relationship with particular orthodontists. Happy with the treatment there.

GrooveeCar Tue 17-Jan-17 09:28:13

We were referred to Edinburgh Orthodontics. Mrs Davidson noticed right away that my Dd needed jaw surgery and the care plans have been excellent.

badguider Tue 17-Jan-17 18:27:46

I'm with Janet Davidson at edinburgh orthodontics as an adult and she's really good imo. She's fixing my bad orthodontisty from the 1980s.

YummyTwinMummy Sun 05-Feb-17 18:18:39

Thanks so much! This is so helpful to us. Now I just want to get moved and start our life in Edinburgh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now