Peppa Pig surprise at King's Theatre

(3 Posts)
Sametime Thu 28-Jan-16 21:29:50

I saw this and clicked through to discover that for my husband and I to take our 3 year old and one year old would cost up to £88. I loved taking my three year-old to fringe shows last year, but think this is a bit steep especially as they are doing 3 shows a day. Is it just me? I appreciate it is not cheap to set these things up, but it does seem a bit much for an hour.

GrooveeCar Fri 29-Jan-16 20:31:31

I think it was about £25 a ticketfor shows like the bear in the big blue house when my children were under 5. The problem is people will pay it so the companies get away with charging.

Starfish347 Thu 04-Feb-16 13:00:42

I think it's horrific, such a huge amount of money. It eliminates a lot of families from attending the theatre, and then folk wonder why kids end up watching tv all the time.

I also find the cinema extortionate. Near enough £40 for a family of 4 if you don't go to very specific kiddy priced shows which we can never make. And the kids wonder why I smuggle in our own drinks and treats....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now