Mom / toddler groups on weekends

(2 Posts)
KrisNad Mon 04-Jan-16 20:48:59

Hi all,
Does anyone know of any good groups going on over a Saturday or Sunday afternoon?
I'm a single mom to a 2 year old and I keep finding these really good groups where I could meet a few other mummies but they are all during the week.

I'm not from Edinburgh, and the few people I do know don't have kids, so I'm trying to get more involved to be able to both meet new people and make sure my wee one can join in and have some fun.

I'm also open to starting my own group if anyone is interested. There are a few good cafes in the city centre area where kids are more than welcome and provide toys and books.
Good for lazy Sunday afternoon coffees, cake and maybe a book club meeting or common interest chitchat / activities smile

Kristina

Alexis94 Fri 15-Jan-16 14:43:23

Hi,
I have a 2 year old as well and someone recently recommended Murrayfield messy play which is one saturday a month in Murrayfield parish church. She said it was not a religious group). www.facebook.com/MurrayfieldMessyChurch/ We have not been yet, but thought we will try to make it next time
Lina

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now