Barberton area - local knowledge?

(3 Posts)
catladyandwhiskersjim Sat 24-Oct-15 22:51:01

Hi there,

We are planning a move from Leith, to somewhere with garden. Would love a move to duddingston area but looking like it is outwith our price range. Seen few great houses in Barberton area which we can afford, but I really don't know the area and can't get a sense of it walking about. It seems so far out.

If anyone knows the area, or can comment on local primary (looks like juniper green) I would love to hear what you think!

Thanks

LeilaSP Tue 27-Oct-15 19:47:06

I live in Juniper Green and my son attends nursery at Juniper Green primary school. It's a good school and there's a lovely sense of community out here. There's loads of families live in Baberton, as areas go it's not bad at all.
I'm not a fan of living miles out of town, but it's not that far really and there's excellent bus links.

catladyandwhiskersjim Tue 27-Oct-15 23:48:04

Thanks for the reply! Really helpful, I had heard the schools were really good. maybe I just need to start getting my head round a move out of town. In leith I have it all on my door step and rarely get on bus or in car so it would be a big lifestyle change for us. Maybe see you in juni green sometime ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now