cleaners recommended?

(4 Posts)
tyketyler Sun 02-Aug-15 12:07:11

Hi all - relatively new to Edinburgh. Wondered whether anyone had any recommendations for a cleaner? We live in Canonmills. Both going to working full time in a couple of months, and so looking for a couple of hours a week - hovering, dusting, bathroom.

Thanks

Nospringflower Tue 04-Aug-15 11:07:19

There was a cleaner conversation not long ago so I would look up that - it had quite a few recommendations for companies mainly so unless you want a private cleaner that should be useful for you.

tyketyler Mon 10-Aug-15 20:59:59

thanks for highlighting that threat. I've read through, but yes - prefer a private cleaner. I may advertise on gumtree and see how I get on. I've noticed a few ads for private cleaners too, hate the idea of paying money to a greedy agency.

ToesAndFingersCrossed Tue 11-Aug-15 21:17:18

My cleaner is very good, a lady called Beata. She charges £12 an hour I think and does my whole 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat in 3 hours. And we have a dog who sheds hair like crazy and the house is always spotless when she's been. Really lovely lady too.

DM me if you're interested and I can send you her mobile number.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now