Bright horizons cramond experiences

(4 Posts)
Percylovesme Tue 28-Jul-15 12:55:14

Hello

Looking at sending me toddler to bright horizons in cramond. Looks good and just wondering if anyone on here has a review or used it themselves?

thanks inadvance

pleasethanks Tue 28-Jul-15 15:36:27

Yes, we do. Overall v happy. Some of the rooms are better than others in my opinion, but I guess it depends on the staff in the room at that time. What age is your DC? Any particular questions?

lotsofcheese Tue 28-Jul-15 20:15:41

My DS went there for pre-school; I thought it was excellent a very well organised & the staff were very caring (Dolphins). They had a fantastic graduation ceremony & were very good at preparing children for school.

My daughter was in the baby room. Staff were great, care was very consistent & I couldn't fault it at all (Starfish room).

I think the only thing that lets it down is limited outdoor space.

Overall I was very happy with the care there & would recommend it.

OllyO07 Fri 07-Aug-15 21:24:50

Both my kids went here and my youngest daughter is still there. It's a fab nursery and I really don't agree with the previous comment about limited outdoor space! Big front garden and they and they have Cramond foreshore 5 mins walk away.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now