Dentist recommendations please!

(4 Posts)
Starfish347 Sun 26-Jul-15 13:03:22

Looking for a good dentist (that hopefully takes NHS and has no waiting list!) in either Trinity/Inverleith area or Morningside/Marchmont/Beuntsfield area.

Ideally a practice that is great with kids.

I'm currently at Goldenacre Dental Practice but not that enamoured with them lately, the dentist has pretty much zero bedside manner (doesn't other me, but doesn't make the kids feel that much at ease) and the reception/nursing staff are quite rude and abrupt. I just think there is bound to be a nicer practice out there but would prefer recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

auchinlay Sun 26-Jul-15 16:03:06

I'm with Marchmont Dental Care on Warrender Park Road and have been since I was a student, though I now go with my children. They're really good, both nice and efficient, I'd definitely recommend them. NHS, don't think they have a waiting list.

Nospringflower Sun 26-Jul-15 18:37:18

I'm at Marchmont too and really like them. Our dentist is off on maternity leave but her replacement is lovely too. Both good with children.

catdil Sun 26-Jul-15 19:31:56

Sean Murphy dental care on Bruntsfield place have always been great for my family - any of the dentists as think there are 3! Really patient as I am a very nervous customer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now