Good 2nd hand shop in Edinburgh? I'm downsizing, & have 5 good quality jackets to sell!

(5 Posts)
SophieE4 Tue 11-Nov-14 12:21:52

I wonder if anyone knows of a good 2nd hand clothing shop in Edinburgh, where I could take 5 good quality jackets to, to be sold? I've moved from a large house into a tiny house and storage is a (tricky) issue. These jackets have all barely been worn & are in excellent condition, but are too small for me, so I would like to sell them without the hassle of posting them. A 2nd hand clothing shop would be idea. I'm giving the slightly less good quality ones to a charity shop.

McFox Tue 11-Nov-14 21:43:05

There's a new shop called Lily's Clothes Line in Stockbridge which will resell good quality clothes. I've not used them yet but am intending to give them a try.

SophieE4 Tue 11-Nov-14 22:07:54

Thank you so much for this, McFox - very helpful and fast response! Brilliant. I'll call them tomorrow.

MrsPresley Tue 11-Nov-14 22:13:05

There used to be shop in Davidson Mains, not sure if it's still there but there's one at Goldenacre.

McFox Tue 11-Nov-14 23:15:47

You are very welcome smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now