Looking for a child psychologist

(6 Posts)
edmum7564 Wed 04-Sep-13 09:54:33

Hi Edinburgers smile

We are in need of a child psychologist, self-referring for emotional issues...Do you have any good recommendations?

SoonToBed Tue 10-Sep-13 20:45:08

My friend had to travel through to Glasgow for one as she couldn't find one in Edinburgh. Sorry I do not know who she saw.

weenippysweetie Sat 26-Oct-13 10:39:14

As far as I know there's only one private child psychologist in Edinburgh, Dr Katherine Edward. She's very good but her appointments ar elimited as she's a parent herself. Good luck!

JuliaPeculia Fri 17-Jan-14 19:15:04

I can recommend Dr Katherine Edward too.

connectedparent Tue 04-Feb-14 12:50:10

Hi there, I'm a child psychologist, based in south qf. I'm just about to set up my own practice. I've been working for the local authority for the past 10 years. Happy to discuss start up rates as I set up... smile

FPJules Wed 05-Nov-14 10:53:27

Hi, I know this post was created a while ago, but it you are still looking, I work at a psychology centre in Edinburgh that has a number of clinical psychologists with significant experience of working with children. Dr Ian Connor and Flora Maclay both work privately are both experienced in working with children. Hope this helps! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now