Early days Nursery Palmerston place

(6 Posts)
Honeybadger3 Fri 26-Apr-13 22:14:39

Does anyone have experience of Early Days Nursery on Palmerston Place (specifically the baby room) or another city centre nursery recommendations ? Many thanks.

Ellimac Fri 26-Apr-13 22:22:19

My daughter is very happy at : Chapter One, which is just down the road at Douglas Crescent. Its a very small nursery, which takes only about 12 children per day - I like this as its not too big or over whelming for the wee ones.
My daughter is 19 months and in the Baby room - The staff are all quite mature ( again I prefer this to very young ones ) & they seem to do a lot of activities and have use of the private gardens across the road. Hope this helps ?

Xjam Fri 26-Apr-13 22:26:36

My kids are in Doune terrace (another early days). My eldest has been there from age 1 to preschool. I really love the staff as do my kids. Very happy with the care they receive.

Honeybadger3 Sat 27-Apr-13 19:32:18

Thanks both! I will also check out Chapter One Nursery as I like the idea of smaller place. I just felt the staff in the baby room at Palmerston Place weren't that friendly when I visited but maybe I just got them on an off day !

Ellimac Sun 28-Apr-13 18:00:41

Hi again -
If you do end up going with Chapter One, please let me know.
They are currently Running a : Reccommend a friend Promo at the moment & we may get a freebie !

Typical I reccommended it to my friend last month & her twins now attend BUT this was just before the Promo started DOH

And if you want any further info on it, please do not hesistate to ask -

Cheers

Honeybadger3 Sun 28-Apr-13 20:42:04

Of course ! Will let you know. Thanks for your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now